Interpol in Kampala has issued a certificate of good conduct to Tanzanian born businessman Pemba Jackson Akim. Pemba has been reportedly been arrested by Uganda police on a couple of times. It now looks like he has no case to answer to the authorities.
“This is to certify that according to the criminal records maintained in Uganda, Pemba Jackson Akim, holder of Passport Number 517521005 issued by the Government of the United Kingdom has never been convicted of any criminal offence or come to adverse police notice,” Nabirye Lukiya said in the police letter confirming the issuance of the certificate of good conduct.
The letter adds, “This information on this certificate is as of the date of the issue. The certificate is issued without any alterations or erasure and it is valid for six (6) months from the date of issue.”
Latest from Earth Finds
- BUA Group Alleged To Be Using Militia To Mine In Dangote Site
- Importance Of Making Early Holiday Preparations
- Victoria University Exhibits World Class Research In Public Health
- What You Need To Know About Education And Social Transformation
- Kabira Country Club Offering Free Venues For Kids Xmas Parties