This Easter Under, you have a chance to try out over 200 cover multi-cuisines from Brazil and India at the premium La Cabana Restaurant located Plot 19 - 20 Wampewo Avenue, in Kampala, Uganda. Continental foods will also be available.
“Gather your loved ones and come celebrate Easter at our house, this Sunday April 1st (Easter Sunday),” the restaurant announced on social media. It said kids will pay a special Cabana price.
The Brazilian Easter Special for adults comes with a glass of wine or cocktail of your choice, unlimited 6 cuts of Brazilian Churrasco meat, Easter Special Dessert (Chocolate brownie and Easter Egg) at only Shs85, 000.
The kids experience (kids below 10) comes with a soft drink of their choice, unlimited 6 cuts of Brazilian Churrasco meat, Easter Special Dessert and Easter Special Dessert (Easter Egg) at only Shs40, 000. the offer stands on Easter Sunday and Easter Monday.
La Cabana at Speke Apartments, Wampeweo Avenue, is Kampala’s premium and ritzy churrasco grill restaurant in Uganda.
Latest from Kenj Nabirye
- Vice Chancellor Hosts Well Performing Students To Dinner
- How Ruparelia Investments Have Changed Uganda’s Tourism Sector
- What Sudhir Told Makerere University School of Law Students
- Crane Bank Sale Has Had Major Consequences On Economy - Youth
- Bagyenda Moved A Whooping Shs500m On Her Mobile Money In Only 3 Years