The Vice chancellor Victoria University Kampala will on 17th November, 2018 at Fang Fang Hotel hosts the annual fanfare Vice Chancellors Dinner 2018 to celebrate academic excellence at the Jinja road based University.
The dinner is hosted by the Vice Chancellor in honor of best performing students with CGPA 4.4 and above from different faculties. This year, best performing students will be given awards.
The sumptous dinner is attended by Victoria University students, Vice Chancellor, Academic Registrar, the University Promoter Rajiv Ruparelia and Naiya K Ruparelia, Faculty Deans and the marketing team of the University.
Last year over 20 students who performed well in various exams were treated to a sumptuous dinner at Nanjing Restaurant in Kampala. The University said this is one way of motivating students to perform well.
The Vice Chancellor, Dr. Krishna N. Sharma, recognized the good performance of Best performing students that got first class CGPA to motivate them. “The overall intention of this diner is to thank and motivate the best performing students to keep performing well.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Albertine Graben Should Transit To Clean And Affordable Sustainable Renewable Energy
- Renewable Energy Most Competitive Source of New Power Generation
- More Trouble For BoU As FDC, Kadaga Agree To Let Katuntu Finish COSASE Banks Probe
- COSASE Inquiry Continues To Expose Bank Of Uganda Weakness
- Why Court Ordered Dfcu Bank To Pay Former Crane Bank Employee