The Vice chancellor Victoria University Kampala will on 17th November, 2018 at Fang Fang Hotel hosts the annual fanfare Vice Chancellors Dinner 2018 to celebrate academic excellence at the Jinja road based University.
The dinner is hosted by the Vice Chancellor in honor of best performing students with CGPA 4.4 and above from different faculties. This year, best performing students will be given awards.
The sumptous dinner is attended by Victoria University students, Vice Chancellor, Academic Registrar, the University Promoter Rajiv Ruparelia and Naiya K Ruparelia, Faculty Deans and the marketing team of the University.
Last year over 20 students who performed well in various exams were treated to a sumptuous dinner at Nanjing Restaurant in Kampala. The University said this is one way of motivating students to perform well.
The Vice Chancellor, Dr. Krishna N. Sharma, recognized the good performance of Best performing students that got first class CGPA to motivate them. “The overall intention of this diner is to thank and motivate the best performing students to keep performing well.
Latest from Earth Finds
- E.Guinea President, OPEC Secretary General Set For Oil & Gas APPO Cape VII 2019 Congress
- Oil Airport Contractor SBC Officials Visit Kingdom
- Ayuk Calls For Collaboration On Local Content Development, Governance
- PHOTOS: When Ykee Benda Met & Greeted Victoria University Students
- Ykee Benda, Victoria University Promise Stand Out Singa Concert