On 1st December all roads will literary lead to Speke Resort Munyonyo as fun loving Ugandans rush to attend on of the music shows to ever happen on Uganda soil.
On that day, American singer Elgin Baylor Lumpkin commonly known as Ginuwine, the legendary RnB singer will be performing at the Annual Johnnie Walker Soul-R&B Safari 11th Edition.
He will not be alon, curtain raising the smooth singer and dancer will be Uganda’s mwoyo king, Maurice Kirya, Meddy, Naava Grey, Aziz Azion, Kenneth Mugabi and Tonya Michelle Ahenda.
TShaka Mayanja, the Soul Safari show organiser said Ginuwine has the pedigree and consistency to give Ugandans a good show. "He’s coming with a full band and dancers.” Mayanja said.
Ginuwine stands out as one of the most iconic artistes of our times, an example of progress and success, said Roger Agamba, IPS and Reserve Manager at Uganda Breweries Limited.
Latest from Earth Finds
- South Sudan Encourages Refiners, Traders To Take Part In Upcoming Crude Tenders
- AfDB's Prof. Nyong Named Among World's 100 Most Influential People In Climate Policy
- 8 Worrying Things M7’s Tripartite Committee Discovered At Bank Of Uganda
- Bank Of Uganda In Trouble Over NSSF Unmet Remittances
- Great, South Africa Found Gas. Now What?