Kampala International School Uganda (KISU) will on on 24th November hold it's annual KISU Christmas Carnival at the school campus in Bukoto, Kampala. As it has been the case in the previous years, the event will have lots of fun activities for kids, live band, food and drinks on sale, crèche for toddlers and much more.
Kampala International School Uganda is the leading international school in Uganda educating over 600 students representing 60 nationalities.
Students at KISU participate in an extensive range of extracurricular activities including outdoor education and overseas trips, to diverse destinations such as The UK, France, Italy, Mount Kilimanjaro and a yearly ski trip in Europe.
It's state-of-the-art facilities include four science labs, three computer labs, three music rooms, three performance areas, an indoor gym, outdoor basketball court, 25 metre eight lane competition swimming pool, two libraries, smart boards in most classrooms and a five acre playing field. It has accreditation status with CIS, NEASC and IBO.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Why Kampala Parents’ School Continues To Excel, Proprietors Reveal Tricks
- Production Of Oil In The Albertine Will Disrupt The Climate
- PHOTOS: Hard Work Pays For Kampala Parents PLE Candidates
- Kampala Parents’ Registers 100% PLE Performance
- Albertine Graben Should Transit To Clean And Affordable Sustainable Renewable Energy