When love chooses you, you feel luck, blessed and appreciated but to make that love stay within you is a choice you must make – to live your life for the person who shares these feelings with you.
And in such seasons of love, it is only fair that you maximally share that love with the other significant other in equal measures. Classically, love with be in the air at Forest Cottages hotels located at Plot 17/18 Naguru Hill, Bukoto on Valentine’s Day.
The foresty hotel is offering unbeatable valentine special – which includes a selection of a 3 course menu with a complimentary glass of wine – at only Shs100000 per couple.
For starter, lovey dovey dinners will enjoy crispy vegetables, lemon coriander soup and Greek Islands salad then a main course of chicken Romanna, wood smoked beer and fish Florentine and dessert of chocolate brownies with ice cream, forest style coup and crepes mount Rwenzori
Forest Cottages are brilliantly designed luxury cottages set in serene, peaceful, Africa forest environment. Situated on Naguru Hill in Bukoto area of Kampala, Uganda, these accommodations have been carefully landscaped to compliment the huge, shady indigenous trees that surround them.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Progress At Last For Kingdom Of Eswatini's Energy Mix Dream
- Angola's To Push For Angola's Gas Monetization At Gas Exporting Countries Forum
- Equatorial Guinea To Build West Africa's First LNG Storage Plant
- Electrical Plaza To Meet Needs Of Traders In Kampala's CBD
- Muloni, Katureebe Swear In New Electricity Disputes Tribunal Members