On the road, motorsport is a very competitive sport, but off the track, it is a sport of brotherhood, at least that is what was exhibited at the first ever rally experience event where Rajiv Ruparelia, the newest kid on the rallying block, unveiled his new rally car, a Volkswagen Polo, at Speke Hotel’s Rock Bar.
The rally experience at Rock Bar was attended by the most influential people in the motorsport world including officials from various motorsport clubs. Speaking at the event, many of them welcomed and wished Rajiv Ruparelia Rally Team the best and offered to help him acclimatize into the sport.
“Rajiv, we welcome you into this sport. You are the new kid on the block. The good thing is you have come with a good car,” one official said. “We ask that you inject in more money into your adventure as this is a sport that requires money,” he added.
Rajiv promised to give his best explaining that Rajiv Ruparelia Rally Team is a brand that is not just about rallying but also supporting the community. The team will levereage on their connection with Ruparelia Foundation and Rajiv Ruparelia Scholarship at Victoria University to give back to community.
Latest from Kayla Namulondo
- COVID19: Kampala Parents Executes Learn At Home TV Show To Help PLE Candidates
- Delhi Public School International To Start Teaching Robotics, Coding
- Felista Di Superstar Joins Kampala Parents School
- Delhi Public School International Learners Get Career Guidance From UK, Canada Universities
- Nothing Says Love Than A Relaxing Spa Day At Calabash Spa & Salon On Valentine’s Day