The rally experience each day is getting sweeter for Rajiv Ruparelia who is defying the odds to be a force to reckon in motor racing fraternity.
Coming from clinching the Clubman Rally Champion at the Kabalega Rally in Hoima, Rajiv was on the winning end this time during the FMU Autocross Round 6 in Kalangala.
Rajiv and his co-driver Enoch Olinga, Saturday, October 26, 2019, won in a time of 4:56 in heat one and 2:29 in heat two ahead of Andy Musoke’s 5:13 and 2:22.
Unlike the previous races, this time Rajiv’s victory came in the presence of his father, businessman Sudhir Ruparelia.
Speaking after the race, Sudhir Ruparelia said “In sports, everyone wants to be number one or a winner, however [to me] anyone who completes the race is a winner.”
Rajiv has exhibited traits of a fearless driver and a genius on wheels through putting up electrifying performances in his Volkswagen Polo proto car.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Kingfisher ESIA Certificate Won’t Conserve Environment & Livelihoods
- Cedric Babu, Ruparelia Foundation Deliver Food Supplies To Quarantining Kampala Suburbs
- When Covid-19 & OPEC Price War strikes Africa's Oil & Gas Sector
- Equatorial Guinea Grants Relief To Oil & Gas Services Companies
- COVID19: Ruparelia Foundation, Cedric Babu To Tour Kampala Parishes