La Cabana Restaurant, located at Speke Apartments on Wampewo Avenue, has chosen a fruity theme during the ongoing 4th edition of Kampala Cocktail Week. This year's Kampala Cocktail Week kicked of 27th November and is expected to end on 7th December 2019.
And for ten days, revelers have tasted, enjoying and voting for their signature cocktails from over 30 participating bars.
And to have an edge over others, La Cabana has gone cocktails that have fruit ingredients.
An original twist of The Mule penetrates all the regions of Uganda, made with Uganda Waragi Pineapple, Smirnoff Vodka and a hint of ginger.
Secret Ugandan fruit pressed with refreshing rosemary and lime shaken with with Uganda Waragi Premium and Captain Morgan Spiced Gold Rum.
Fresh passion fruit & mint pressed with sugar shaken with Uganda Waragi Premium and Johnnie Walker Red Label
Latest from Earth Finds
- Why Africa Needs To Diversify For A Clean Energy Transition
- COVID-19 Intensifies Urgency To Expand Sustainable Energy Solutions Worldwide
- Chimpanzee Sanctuary Fund Gets Sudhir's Shs10m Donation
- COVID-19: La Cabana Restaurant Reopens But Guests Must Wear Masks, Sanitize
- Kampala Parents Kicks Off Online Teaching Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic