The Central Motor Club has elected the new leadership during its annual general meeting held on Saturday at Kabira country club.
The Club also elected Rajiv Ruparelia as the new chairperson board of trustees. Shaym Kotecha is now the new club chairperson deputized by Kaketto sayid.
Other members on the board of trustees include Christakis Fitidis as vice chairperson, Nelson Walusimbi in the capacity of treasurer among others.
Rajiv is optimistic that once members will continue with the spirit of raising adequate resources for the club.
Shaym Kotecha noted that one of his major focuses in office will be promoting gender balanced sport and growing the sport in a more organised structural manner.
During the meeting, a total of Shs102 million has been raised by members to support the activities of the club.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Illicit Gold Trade Thrives With Impunity In DR Congo
- Republic Of Congo Scores Meaningful Implementation Of EITI Standards
- Culture Holding Back Women & This Must Be Fought – Panelists
- Meera Investments Sues FBW Over Failed Kabira Country Club Contract
- Bugoma Forest: Detained Journalists Get Police Bond