The Central Motor Club has elected the new leadership during its annual general meeting held on Saturday at Kabira country club.
The Club also elected Rajiv Ruparelia as the new chairperson board of trustees. Shaym Kotecha is now the new club chairperson deputized by Kaketto sayid.
Other members on the board of trustees include Christakis Fitidis as vice chairperson, Nelson Walusimbi in the capacity of treasurer among others.
Rajiv is optimistic that once members will continue with the spirit of raising adequate resources for the club.
Shaym Kotecha noted that one of his major focuses in office will be promoting gender balanced sport and growing the sport in a more organised structural manner.
During the meeting, a total of Shs102 million has been raised by members to support the activities of the club.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Women In Bunyoro Bitter Over Oil And Gas Opportunities Exclusion
- Sudhir Ruparelia Gets Nepalese Diplomatic Vehicle
- AfDB, Uganda Sign $500,000 Grant For MSMEs Petroleum Sector Capacity Development
- Uganda Tops African Countries With Well-Developed Electricity Regulatory Frameworks
- IRENA, GWEC Enhance Cooperation To Scale Up Renewables Globally