For family outing, Speke Hotel, he first and one of the oldest hotels in Kampala Uganda, will be the place to be this Easter weekend. Speke Hotel located on Nile Avenue has dedicated the weekend to enable their customers and their families celebrate the Christian festivities.
This Easter, Speke Hotel, a member of the Speke Group of Hotels, has come up with a special menu to make merry. The Speke Hotel Easter Menu will include vegetable soup (clear cream) or avocado and tomato salad; pepper steak with tender beef steak grilled to perfection with black pepper com sauce and honey velvet served with either rice/mashed potatoes/chips.
Also on the menu is tilapia zanzibar, fish filled grilled and served with either rice /mashed potatoes/chips; chicken rosemary, chicken leg/breast grilled to perfection; crepe mount Rwenzori, crepes of lemon and brandy sauce served with choice of ice cream inside; and rainbow ice cream.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Unbeatable Packages For Fans Traveling To Jinja For Sexy Speedy Rally
- 8 World Class Services You Can Enjoy At Kabira Country Club
- Scholarships, Free Passports On Offer At Sexy Speedy Rally In Jinja
- Museveni Says Simbamanyo House Was Sold Legally
- Simbamanyo Ordered By Court To Pay Costs To Sudhir, Equity Bank