Now You Can Book Entire Dolphin Suites Hotel For A Day In Latest Offer
- Written by Earthfinds
- Published in Tourism
- 0 comments
Do you have an event, a party, a milestone to you want to celebrate and you want a full package of venue, food and drinks and accommodation, Dolphin Suites Hotel in Bugolobi is offering itself to you and your guests for a day’s booking.
The lavish Bugolobi based Dolphin Suites has revealed a friendly offer of Shs4mper day to all its customers willing to book the entire hotel. "Yes, it's true, you can have us out of the suites for a full day. We are getting booked so fast, hurry while we still last," the hotel posted on its social media pages.
The hotel which is part of the Speke Group of Hotels is a unique boutique-style hotel offering 27 luxurious and comfortable guest rooms with individual balconies overlooking the hillside of Bugolobi and the city of Kampala. An ideal choice for those who want a quiet stay, close to the business and corporate houses.
The hotel located Bugolobi, Princess Anne Drive, 5 KM from the city Centre and 35 KM north from the Entebbe International Airport, the hotel is 500m from Village Mall Bugolobi and this offer shopping opportunities to all travellers
It is a perfect ambience that will ensure value for money on the guest’s part. Henceforth, Dolphin Suites has established itself as the epitome of relaxed grandeur, welcoming visitors to the city with stunningly appointed rooms and a host of facilities.
Members, residents and guests can also take time out to relax and de-stress with a little pampering. We offer an array of beauty and relaxation treatments for members to enjoy from a massage to ease any worries away, to a relaxing facial or an invigorating body exfoliation treatment.
The hotel also has an excellent bar, restaurant and outstanding banqueting facilities where one may relax, meet friends or even discuss business.
- School Teacher Flees Over Threats
- Lack of climate adaptation investment could cost emerging markets hundreds of billions by 2030
- Sharp, Long-Lasting Slowdown To Hit Developing Countries Hard
- Post Bank Goes Smart With New Cardless ATMs
- Banks Need To Forge Solid Partnerships With The Tourism Sector To Boost Recovery
Latest from Earthfinds
- How Domestic Gas Production Can Help Mitigate South Africa's Energy Crisis
- Understanding South Africa's Energy Crisis
- Here Is Why Government Should Prioritize Investing In Clean Energy
- Uganda Set To Host 10th East African Petroleum Conference And Exhibition
- Friday Night Road Accident Claims Life Of Hoima's LC5 Chairperson