Celebrating 20 years of projects, deals & partnerships, the Africa Energy Forum will celebrate its 20th anniversary in Mauritius from 19-22 June.
EnergyNet and African Business have joined forces in 2018 to produce the annual Africa Energy Yearbook and a Special Energy Report on African energy for global distribution
As the official publication of the Forum, the 9th Africa Energy Yearbook will reflect on the achievements of Africa's energy sector over the last 20 years.
It will have a special anniversary edition examining the role which the African power community has played in these successes.
Content from the yearbook will also be compiled into a Special Energy Report to be published in African Business magazine and circulated throughout the magazine's global distribution network.
The report will feature a number of CEO interviews, thought leadership pieces and in-depth analysis on a number of energy-related issues that are shaping the African continent.
Distribution will reach 300,000 readers at business lounges and newsstands in over 75 countries.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Bunyoro Kingdom Demands For Shares In National Oil Company
- Vivo Energy, Britam Partner To Launch Insurance Promotion
- Ghana Summit To Address Electricity, Oil And Gas Potential In West Africa
- ENGIE To Build 8 Hybrid Solar Power Plants In Gabon
- Death Of PAPs, Land Wrangles Affect Tarmacking Of Kabwooya – Kyenjojo Road