You have Probably seen certain cool street preachers always in the month of August every year! You have probably received a God teaching message on your phone every morning faithfully and consistently!
You have probably received an invitation to go for fellowship on Thursday at UMA Lugogo! You have probably seen beautiful young and vibrant corporates responding to God in an uncommon manner! You have probably seen a bumper sticker with "Phaneroo" and thought that it is a car manufacturing company.
Well, It is Phaneroo Fellowship,these gather every Thursday and Sunday at the UMA gardens and pray and worship with such fervency as their Apostle Grace Lubega leads them. They are young and yet have an unwaving persistence pertaining their convictions.
As a fast growing church in Kampala, Phaneroo recently stormed one of the popular rugby grounds on Jinja Road to make a photo-shoot for their 4th anniversary which falls on 11th Augustat the Kololo airstrip themed "Stretch Forth"
They came up with exciting aerial photos of formation of the world and these have fired up social media. Sources confirm that approximately 4000 church members sat, stood and built maps for 6 hours with their Pastor at the helm issuing instructions.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Bunyoro Kingdom Demands For Shares In National Oil Company
- Vivo Energy, Britam Partner To Launch Insurance Promotion
- Ghana Summit To Address Electricity, Oil And Gas Potential In West Africa
- ENGIE To Build 8 Hybrid Solar Power Plants In Gabon
- Death Of PAPs, Land Wrangles Affect Tarmacking Of Kabwooya – Kyenjojo Road