Kikagate seed secondary School, a government aided schools operating without electricity received an assortment of sola panel donation from Bet-city the company that brings you the Supa3 game.
The donation is meant to improve performance of students in the School. Students can now with the help of solar lighting for extra hours in the night.
Jamal Sultan the country manager at Bet-city, said that lack of adequate lighting critically undermines children’s ability to study in the evening and consequently constrains their performance in the classrooms. “In this digital era, lighting is ever more important for students living in rural regions to keep up with and compete with those in urban areas” said Jamal.
“Solar energy is an excellent alternative for fossil fuels like coal because it is practically emission free. With solar energy the danger of further damage to the environment is minimized” Jamal concluded.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Deep Petroleum Industry Reforms Set Angola On Path To Growth In 2019
- Innovation Paves Way For Next Stage Of Global Energy Transformation
- Court Adjourns Hearing Of Sudhir, Sebalu And Lule Case
- Citizen Wants Museveni To Sack Incompetent Mutebile, Kasekende, Kasaija
- COSASE Left These Bank Of Uganda Officials Exposed