Crane Management Services, a subsidiary of Ruparelia Group, recently opened to the public a magnificent piece of architecture in Industrial Park, on 5th Street, to serve as a showroom for industrialists, manufacturers and producers.
Crane Management Services Managing Director Mr Rajiv Ruparelia officially flag the state of the art storied building doors open for industrialists to showcase their products.
The building, sitting on approximately 1600 square metres with a spacious parking room which can with a spacious parking room up to 50 cars, is ready for occupation.
Mr Rajiv revealed that the new building will help business people to hype their products through showcasing. “This is another opportunity for the members of the informal and industrial sectors to exploit through acquisition of the spaces to showcase their products,”
Crane Management Services is a leading real estate company that manages buildings like The Cube, Hardware City, Hardware Plaza, Kampala Boulevard, Market Plaza and Speke Apartments on Wampeewo Avenue in Kololo among others.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Illicit Gold Trade Thrives With Impunity In DR Congo
- Republic Of Congo Scores Meaningful Implementation Of EITI Standards
- Culture Holding Back Women & This Must Be Fought – Panelists
- Meera Investments Sues FBW Over Failed Kabira Country Club Contract
- Bugoma Forest: Detained Journalists Get Police Bond