Speke Resort Munyonyo has announced the famous Royal Ascot Goat Race happen this year on 25 August 2018 after seven years of no action. For many years, the goat was the biggest event on the social calendar for people in Kampala.
“Yes, you’ve heard it right, the Royal Ascot Goat Race is back at the Resort. Save the date, 25th August, 2018,” Speke Resort Munyonyo announced on their social media pages.
It is an event where corporate companies show their might partying and socializing with the clients. Each corporate company’s tent buzzes with good music, drinks and food.
The goat race has its own take on fashion, and it was, until it took a sabbatical, a trend setter for fashion in Uganda. Set on the shores shores of Lake Victoria at iconic Speke Resort, the goat races fashion is beachy, kinky and daring.
It has over the years been organized by Dr Sudhir Ruparelia, the proprietor of Speke Resort Munyonyo and a host of other businesses under the Ruparelia Group. Basically, companies and individuals bring their meaety goats to race against each others for prizes including cash.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Welders, Electricians Graduate To Work In Oil Industry
- CNOOC Launches Welders Certification Program
- Equatorial Guinea Orders Cancellation Of CHC Helicopters Contracts
- GE Power Releases Whitepaper On Digitization of Energy Transmission & Distribution in Africa
- Police Launches Crackdown On Reckless Boat Users On Lake Albert