Speke Apartments, which specializes in self catering apartments for corporate, leisure and family travelers in Kampala has added yet again another classy and luxurious facility, Calabash Spa and Salon, to further meet the needs of its customers.
Speke Apartments recently launched the Calabash Spa and Salon to provide a variety of services for the purpose of improving health, beauty and relaxation through personal care treatments such as hair, massages and facials.
Speke Apartments and Calabash Spa and Salon are located at Speke Apartments on Wampewo Avenue in Kampala.
“We are a luxurious Spa that provides a variety of services for the purpose of improving health, beauty and relaxation through personal care treatments such as hair, massages and facials,” the Spa announced on its social media pages.
“We are a Health and Beauty SPA with well certified experts in massage and other various beauty and health treatments,” it added.
Speke Apartments has a bar and restaurant, La Cabana and Speke Apartments Gym among other social amenities that are aimed to give their customers a good memorable stay.
Spa treatments and massage therapies create both mental and physical health benefits, experts say. Studies have shown that the frequency of visiting a spa directly correlates with better quality sleep, fewer sick days, reduced absenteeism from work and fewer hospitalizations.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Kingfisher ESIA Certificate Won’t Conserve Environment & Livelihoods
- Cedric Babu, Ruparelia Foundation Deliver Food Supplies To Quarantining Kampala Suburbs
- When Covid-19 & OPEC Price War strikes Africa's Oil & Gas Sector
- Equatorial Guinea Grants Relief To Oil & Gas Services Companies
- COVID19: Ruparelia Foundation, Cedric Babu To Tour Kampala Parishes