Victoria University, one of the leading private universities in Uganda, will yet again host students, parents, academicians, entrepreneurs and performing artists at this year’s Victoria University Open Day at the University campus on Jinja Road, Kampala.
The Open Day which is happening this Saturday, 21, July 2018, from 9am to 2pm, gives an opportunity most especially to students looking for post secondary education to get great tips from the experts in terms of career guidance. The theme for this year’s Open Day is ‘long term academic and career success, critical thinking to make informed decisions.’
“Find out what it's like to study at Victoria University by attending our Open Day. We invite interested members of the general public to take the chance to look around our campus, meet our students and teaching staff, and find out more about the various programmes offered and the value we can add to your career.” the University said on the event’s Facebook page.
At the open day, students and parents are given tips ranging from choosing the right course, life skills, entrepreneurship among others. The open day returns at a time when the University’s August - September intake is ongoing.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Deep Petroleum Industry Reforms Set Angola On Path To Growth In 2019
- Innovation Paves Way For Next Stage Of Global Energy Transformation
- Court Adjourns Hearing Of Sudhir, Sebalu And Lule Case
- Citizen Wants Museveni To Sack Incompetent Mutebile, Kasekende, Kasaija
- COSASE Left These Bank Of Uganda Officials Exposed