Each passing year Victoria University is growing bigger and stronger ever since businessman Sudhir Ruparelia bought it from a UK based educational conglomerate. From running a single faculty, the University has since rolled three other faculties, expanding their curriculum scope.
And last Friday, Victoria University hosted graduating students, parents, the media and stakeholders in the education sector at its third graduation ceremoney which took place at Kabira Country Club ballroom.
Over 40 students graduated with degrees, diplomas and certificates. The theme of the graduation ceremony was ‘transformational Education in the 21st Century’. We bring all the days action in the photos below.
Latest from Earth Finds
- E.Guinea President, OPEC Secretary General Set For Oil & Gas APPO Cape VII 2019 Congress
- Oil Airport Contractor SBC Officials Visit Kingdom
- Ayuk Calls For Collaboration On Local Content Development, Governance
- PHOTOS: When Ykee Benda Met & Greeted Victoria University Students
- Ykee Benda, Victoria University Promise Stand Out Singa Concert