Each passing year Victoria University is growing bigger and stronger ever since businessman Sudhir Ruparelia bought it from a UK based educational conglomerate. From running a single faculty, the University has since rolled three other faculties, expanding their curriculum scope.
And last Friday, Victoria University hosted graduating students, parents, the media and stakeholders in the education sector at its third graduation ceremoney which took place at Kabira Country Club ballroom.
Over 40 students graduated with degrees, diplomas and certificates. The theme of the graduation ceremony was ‘transformational Education in the 21st Century’. We bring all the days action in the photos below.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Albertine Graben Should Transit To Clean And Affordable Sustainable Renewable Energy
- Renewable Energy Most Competitive Source of New Power Generation
- More Trouble For BoU As FDC, Kadaga Agree To Let Katuntu Finish COSASE Banks Probe
- COSASE Inquiry Continues To Expose Bank Of Uganda Weakness
- Why Court Ordered Dfcu Bank To Pay Former Crane Bank Employee