Tens of girls are undergoing the required training before they fly out of the coutnry to go work in Saudi Arabia as house maids, officials at Premier Recruitment Limited has said.
The training will be adequate and will last seven days. Premier Recruitment is a subsidiary of Ruparelia Group of companies. It is the latest entrant into the labour export market in Uganda.
The company will be helping Ugandans get good jobs in the Gulf States of Saudi Arabia and Jordan. They will be operating under license number 52 from ministry of labor and social development.
will begin its operations by getting 1300 jobs for maids and other domestic workers.“We have finalized all the requirements to export labor from Uganda. We have also secured ourselves a license from the ministry of labor and social development which is number 52,” Rajiv Ruparelia, the managinf director of Premier Recruitment, said.
Rajiv together with general manager of Premier Recruitment, Ms Kanak Shah, met Mr. Emmanuel Olobo, head administrative, consular & labour affairs, Uganda Embassy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to guarantee safety of Ugandan workers.
“We want to make sure we vet and screen all companies we work with abroad who will employ our Ugandans. As a special, we are recruiting house maids aged 21 to 38 years who will be given free passport and air tickets,” he added.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Albertine Graben Should Transit To Clean And Affordable Sustainable Renewable Energy
- Renewable Energy Most Competitive Source of New Power Generation
- More Trouble For BoU As FDC, Kadaga Agree To Let Katuntu Finish COSASE Banks Probe
- COSASE Inquiry Continues To Expose Bank Of Uganda Weakness
- Why Court Ordered Dfcu Bank To Pay Former Crane Bank Employee