Motivation is a big aspect of learning and it comes in all types, shapes and approach. For Victoria University Vice Chancellor, Dr. Krishna N. Sharma, a dinner at a cozy restaurant or hotel gives him the chance to bond and inspire and motivate his best performing students.
And as it is becoming a routine, the Vice Chancellor on Friday, at Fang Fang restaurant, hosted the annual Vice Chancellors Dinner 2018 in honor of best performing students with CGPA 4.4 and above from different faculties.
The sumptous dinner is attended by Victoria University students, Vice Chancellor, Academic Registrar, the University Promoter Rajiv Ruparelia and Naiya K Ruparelia, Faculty Deans and the marketing team of the University.
Last year over 20 students who performed well in various exams were treated to a sumptuous dinner at Nanjing Restaurant in Kampala. The University said this is one way of motivating students to perform well.
The Vice Chancellor, Dr. Krishna N. Sharma, recognized the good performance of Best performing students that got first class CGPA to motivate them. “The overall intention of this diner is to thank and motivate the best performing students to keep performing well.
Latest from Eve Mbasabye
- Victoria University Gets Student Hostels
- Haruna Enterprises: Committed To Giving Ugandan Businesses A Home
- Speke Resort Bags Ekkula Tourism Award For Best Service And Luxury Biz Hotel
- Premier Recruitment Commits To Decrease Unemployment In Uganda
- TOURISM: Ruparelia To Add Another Five Star Hotel Facility