Valentine’s Day is traditional a red and black affair, sometimes a mix of white does no harm but Kabira Country Club is adding a bit of green, just like the stems of the sweet smelling romantic roses.
Kabira Country Club located at Plot 63, Old Kira road, Bukoto, 3021 Kampala, Uganda, is inviting lovers to come and unwind in the romantic setting of its Terrace ‘as you enjoy our four-course decadent culinary treats and valentines inspired pastries paired with a glass of sparkling wine.’
Therefore you are still looking for the best place to serenade your love this 14th of February with your special one, all you need is Shs150,000 as a couple and exotic Kabira Country Club will be the place to be.
Kabira Country Club is a full-service hotel, offering elegance and comfort in a relaxed atmosphere in Kampala. With stunning views of the greater Kampala cityscape, Kabira combines gracious hospitality with contemporary style.
With 95 luxurious guest-rooms and exceptional amenities, Kabira Country Club is perfect for a relaxing get away and somewhere to hold a special event or an impressive venue for a business gathering.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Meera Investments Sues FBW Over Failed Kabira Country Club Contract
- Bugoma Forest: Detained Journalists Get Police Bond
- CSOs Demand For Release Of Save Bugoma Forest Campaigners
- Uganda, Total Agree On Key Oil & Gas Issues
- Students Compete To Represent Sub Saharan Africa In Huawei’s Global ICT Competition