This year’s Miss and Mr Victoria University were Saturday evening crowned at a pompous event which took place at Speke Resort Munyonyo.
Achan Nhial Bol, a student of bachelor of nursing sciences, and Robert Ssekamaanya, a student of Science in Oil and Gas, were respectively crowned Miss and Mr Victoria University.
Leah Kagasa, the reigning Miss Uganda, led a panel of judges who presided over the pompous function. Six female students made the finale for Miss Victoria University while only four males made the finale for Mr Victoria University.
Also Miss and Mr congeniality, popularity, creative and culture were recognized and awarded.
The event's sponsors included Speke Resort Munyonyo, Mpaka Records of Ykee Benda, International School of Modeling, Joram Model Management, Calabash Spa and Saloon, Yvonnetash, Awesome Beauty Parlour, and NBS TV.
Latest from Eve Mbasabye
- Insurers Goldstar, Prudential Team Up To Offer COVID19 Insurance
- COVID19 To Increase Cost Of Managing Properties – Rajiv Ruparelia
- Is Govt Being Unfair To Local Companies Intending To Deal In Marijuana?
- COVID-19: Prime Minister's Office Gets 2 Tata Pickups Donation From Ruparelia
- Sudhir To Focus On Tourism, Trade Promotion With Nepal