Speke Resort Munyonyo and Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort exude class and this is what Nyanja & Lake Terrace Restaurants are showcasing during the ongoing Kampala Restaurant Week (KRW).
To start with, Nyanja & Lake Terrace Restaurants have diced sweet potatoes, butternut squash with roasted paw paw, tossed in a light vinaigrette – the Fall Medley Squash Salad, for starters. And in the spirit of the KRW, the delicacies are going for a paltry price of Shs20, 000.
The main dish is further catchy with Vegetable Tian, an assortment of baked stuffed brinjal with oven baked roasted aroma vegetables, served with chunky tomato sauce, sweet potato and garden peas hash.
The main dish also has the Confit Chicken Leg, a combination of salted butter poached chicken leg served with Spanish tortilla and thyme jus.
Further, you can enjoy the Lamb Chop Harissa, a marinated char grilled lamb chops served with oriental couscous and pan sauteed sukuma wiki. All the three cuisines come at a simple Shs35, 000.
The dessert is rather simple and precise. It is Chocolate Ginger Cannoli, a classic American pastries. Like the starter, this comes at a price of Shs20, 000.
Latest from Eve Mbasabye
- Kampala Landlords Demand For Tax Waivers, Tax Holiday
- COVID-19: Speke Resort Munyonyo, Other Five Star Hotels To Quarantine Repatriated Ugandans
- Speke Resort Munyonyo Hosts Cavendish University Scientific Graduation
- Hotels Start Opening For Business As Uganda Rises From COVID-19 Lockdown
- Insurers Goldstar, Prudential Team Up To Offer COVID19 Insurance