Kampala Parents School will on Friday morning host the release of the 2019 national Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE) results, ministry of education and sports has said.
The First Lady and Minister of Education and Sports, Janet Kataha Museveni, is expected to preside over the release of the 2019 PLE results release.
The ministry also said that the Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) will brief the Education Minister on the 2019 Primary Leaving Examination performance on Wednesday 15th January at Nakasero Statehouse.
Kampala Parents School in a brief statement said they are honored and proud to have been selected by the ministry to host the official release of the 2019 PLE results this Friday.
According to PMLDaily, a total of 695,793 candidates sat for PLE, of whom 51.7% are girls. This was also the fifth consecutive year UNEB was registering more females as compared to males.
UNEB executive secretary Dan Odongo said candidates will be able to access their examination results via mobile phones as soon as they are released.
One will be required to send a well-formatted SMS as follows: Type “PLE, UCE, UACE,” leave a space, then type index number and send it to 6600 on networks as will be specified by the board at the time of the release of the results.
There should be no spaces in the index number. For example, UCE U2769/018.
Latest from Eve Mbasabye
- Cannabis Business To Create Jobs, Bring In Foreign Currency- Says Premier Hemp Boss
- Enrolment For 2020 Academic Year Opens At Delhi Public School International
- IMF Report Calls For Reforms At Bank Of Uganda
- KISU's Dinner Dance Proceeds To Fund School’s CAS Projects
- Valentine’s Day: Lovers To Be Treated To Romantic Dining Experience At La Cabana