Once a year, on Valentine’s Day, you get to celebrate love with the people dearest to your heart in a manner that is befitting. Valentine's Day, globally marked on 14th February, is a recognized commercial celebration of romance.
And this Valentine’s Day, Speke Resort Munyonyo and Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort are treating their customers to a special dinner at the Nyanja & Lake Terrace Restaurants that evening, starting at 7 pm.
The four-course dinner will cost Shs150, 000 per person. Apart from the sumptuous food, an assortment of entertainment and fun activities are lined up to make the special day memorable for the guests.
It will be a celebration of love as live music performers serenade the night away to set the mood right. Complimentary glasses of juice and wine will be on the house.
Members of the public stand a chance to win a special dinner this Valentine’s Day with your loved ones at the Lake Terrace restaurant; to participate, you can drop your business card or contact details at the Speke Resort reception in Munyonyo.
Latest from Kenj Nabirye
- This Exotic Dolphin Suites Romantic Dinner Is What You Need This Valentine's Day
- Minister Namuganza's Son Scores 4 In PLE At Kampala Parents
- Inaugural Social Media Fest Gets Ruparelia Group Backing
- Govt Has Done Well Attracting FDI, Economic Growth, Says Businessman Sudhir
- Plan For Uganda To Legalize Marijuana Growing In Final Stages