La Cabana Restaurant, a multi-cuisine restaurant located at Speke Apartments Wampewo on Wampewo Avenue in Kampala will this Valentine’s Day treat its customers to a romantic dining experience dubbed Cabana’s Valentine Twist.
It will be an intimate celebration of love like no other at Kampala’s premium and ritzy churrasco grill restaurant in Uganda. This year’s Cabana’s Valentine Twist is a combination of good music by saxophonist David Olara and fine food at a cozy atmosphere.
Cabana Valentine's twist is a celestial like the celebration of the finest cuts of meat, soothing ambience. It provides a perfect opportunity for couples to serenade their love to perfection.
On Valentine’s Day, La Cabana has two offers - Valentine Classic and Valentine Premium – both offering unlimited Brazilian Churrasco.
The Valentine Classic will cost Shs249, 000 per couple and its rich menu will have a sharing starter, bottle of house wine, open salad bar, Brazilian Churrasco Meat (6 cuts of meat until you drop) and sharing dessert.
The Valentine Premium will come at Shs330, 000 per couple with its menu consisting of Sharing starter, sharing starter, a bottle of house wine, open salad bar, Brazilian Churrasco Meat (9 cuts of meat until you drop) and sharing dessert.
Latest from Eve Mbasabye
- Cannabis Business To Create Jobs, Bring In Foreign Currency- Says Premier Hemp Boss
- Enrolment For 2020 Academic Year Opens At Delhi Public School International
- IMF Report Calls For Reforms At Bank Of Uganda
- KISU's Dinner Dance Proceeds To Fund School’s CAS Projects
- UNEB To Release 2019 PLE Results 2019 At Kampala Parents School