Nestled in the peaceful neighbourhood of Bugolobi, a Kampala suburb, Dolphin Suites Hotel has lined up an exotic menu to celebrity love no Valentine’s Day.
The foods on the menu are prepared in a manner that adds extreme culinary value and tastes in a diverse way. And for a paltry Shs120, 000 per couple, you can book a table by the poolside and enjoy a quiet moment to yourselves in the secure private grounds.
The starters on the menu are Diana chicken roll or avocado pineapple salad while the main course has roasted mutton curry (naan, rice), beef wellington (lyonnaise potato & red wine sauce) or paneer tikka masala (naan, rice).
The dessert has fruit custard or ice cream supremacy while the drinks have red wine, white wine, soda or fresh juice.
Dolphin Suites is a well-planned and easily accessible hotel with an expansive array of facilities and services that will surely grant you an unforgettable, blissful stay.
The hotel has spacious accommodation facilities, including one and two-bedroom apartments, all at competitive prices, are fully air-conditioned with direct access telephone lines, separate kitchen, living room and satellite TV.
Latest from Kenj Nabirye
- How About A Glass Of Wine Alongside Your Lunch Meal At La Cabana?
- How About A Business Lunch At La Cabana Restaurant This January ?
- Why You Should Consider Forest Cottages For A Stylish Wedding Fete
- Celebrate Your Marriage Anniversary In Style At Speke Apartments
- Speke Apartments Wampewo Offering Bargain Home Away From Home Christmas Packages