Valentine’s Day, a day on which couples, families and friends come together to celebrate love, happens once a year.
The day is traditionally associated with red hearts, romance, flowers, exchange of cards and other sweet things that express love.
This year, like the years before, Kabira Country Club is celebrating this year’s Valentine’s Day in a special way that will leave customers deeper in love.
The first offer, costing $150 is the buffet dinner and accommodation – here customers get to taste the best of the hotel's culinary prowess and retire to the tranquillity of the hotel accommodation.
The other offer is the full buffet but without accommodation at Shs180, 000 – here the customer gets to enjoy a meal their loved ones. They also get a welcome drink and a glass of champagne or wine per couple.
The hotel management has encouraged their guests to ‘book early because we fill up very fast for such days.’
Latest from Earth Finds
- Kenya Picks Petroleum Regulatory Authority Formation Lessons From Uganda
- Huawei Releases New 5G Products And Solutions, Poised To Bring New Value
- Oil Refinery-Affected People Compensation Court Case Continues Tomorrow
- South Sudan Make Case For Oil & Gas Financial Transparency In Latest Report
- ICT Project To Aid Women Smallholder Farmers In Uganda, Kenya Launched