The festive season is a time of giving and sharing love and material things that God has blessed you with and this season, three orphanages in Kampala were on the receiving end courtesy of The Ruparelia Foundation‘s Christmas Gift Drive.
Like it is every end of the year, The Ruparelia Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the Ruparelia Group, a conglomerate owned by Dr. Sudhir Ruparelia, together with partners, collected gifts that were donated to selected orphanages.
This year, Eseza Foundation, Angel's Center for Children with Special Needs and Rwenzori Mumtazi Orphanage Center and School were the selected beneficiaries.
The Foundation, from well-wishers and donations from partners, collected usable toys, clothes, books and anything in a usable condition that would make a good gift for a child this Christmas.
Translink, Lato Milk, Loka Poka and Shreeji are the other partners who worked with The Ruparelia Foundation to ensure that the Christmas Gift Drive benefits children in need to feel love, remembrance and care.
Latest from Eve Mbasabye
- Sudhir Ruparelia: Remember Me Not For My Money But Because I am A Good Man
- Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort Promises Eggcellent Easter Holidays
- Celebrate Love With Speke Resort Munyonyo
- For A Truly Magnificent Wedding Function Think Speke Hotel
- Speke Resort Unveils Christmas Season Accommodation Packages