Students who can play football excellently now stand a chance to get full scholarships from Victoria University. The Ruparelia Group-owned university has on Saturday 13th March 2021 at Kampala Parents School organized trials to pick the best students.
The University management said participants must be under the age of 23 years and prove that they qualify for university education to undertake a diploma, bachelors or masters program.
“Victoria University is opening trials for students who want to succeed professionally in soccer and academics,” the university said in a statement.
“Our football trials are the perfect opportunity to get admitted on a full scholarship at Victoria University and also have a chance to grow your talent and earn a living off it,” it added.
“This trial will allow you to showcase your potential to our pro coaches who will assess and choose the best students for the University Soccer Team.
“During your studies at Victoria University, you will have access to our fitness trainer, nutritionists, sport psychologists and top quality sport facilities”
Latest from Earth Finds
- Waste Dumping Threatens Lake Victoria
- Free Connection Alone Won’t Increase Electricity Access; Off Grid Solar Offers Better Option
- Invest In Clean Renewable Energy To Fight Climate Change
- Electricity & Debt: Does Government Have An Escape Route?
- Ministry Of Energy Should Amend The Electricity Act 1999 To Curb Power Theft