Ruparelia Group under its real estate development arm Meera Investments launched Bukoto Living, a nine-floor condominium home project in Kampala. It has 27 units in a 2-3-4- and 5-bedroom configuration.
Meera Investments directors Sheena Ruparelia and Rajiv Ruparelia said that Bukoto Living is a unique lifestyle property with a swimming pool, rooftop bar, terrace, restaurant and a recreational with a luxury living.
The directors described Bukoto Living as the perfect place to buy an apartment in Kampala for seasoned real estate investors and first time home buyers alike.
The developers said all kitchens at Bukoto Living, comes with stylish finished with natural granite counters, stainless steel sinks while Kitchen Cabinets will have a touch of natural wood finish with under-mount soft closing hinges.
Bukoto Living is surrounded by shopping facilities, hospitals, educational institutions, hotels and restaurants as well as places of worship coupled with luxurious views overlooking the whole of Kampala.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Waste Dumping Threatens Lake Victoria
- Free Connection Alone Won’t Increase Electricity Access; Off Grid Solar Offers Better Option
- Invest In Clean Renewable Energy To Fight Climate Change
- Electricity & Debt: Does Government Have An Escape Route?
- Ministry Of Energy Should Amend The Electricity Act 1999 To Curb Power Theft