Kampala Parents School on Thursday held a virtual Primary Seven candidates dedication service to spiritually bless the pupils who will be writing their Primary Leaving Examination (PLE).
Father Joseph Luzindana and the Second Deputy Mufti Ali Waiswa anointed and dedicated the candidates to God in prayers that were held at the school premises in the main hall.
Kampala Parents School is one of the top performing schools in PLE and this year, over 200 pupils will sit for their exams.
According to ministry of education and sports, the national briefing of candidates for Primary Leaving Examinations will be held on March 26, with the candidates starting the exams on March 30 and the following day.
They will begin with Mathematics, Social Studies and Religious Education. They will end the exams on March 31 with Integrated Science and English.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Waste Dumping Threatens Lake Victoria
- Free Connection Alone Won’t Increase Electricity Access; Off Grid Solar Offers Better Option
- Invest In Clean Renewable Energy To Fight Climate Change
- Electricity & Debt: Does Government Have An Escape Route?
- Ministry Of Energy Should Amend The Electricity Act 1999 To Curb Power Theft