Kabira Country Club has yet again lined up a special Easter lunch on 4th April 2021 that will be served between 12:00 - 16:00 at an affordable cost of Shs75, 000 per adult and Shs40, 000 per kid below 10 years.
Customers celebrating the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ who will turn up at Kabira Country Club will be served a free glass of sangria for adults while the kids will have access to the bouncing castle, face painting, and Easter hunt among other exciting activities.
Apart from the special Easter lunch, the hotel has also put together special Easter weekend offers on accommodation - rooms start from Shs375, 250 (taxes inclusive) starting April 1st until 4th April – these being promotional rates.
“Celebrate this Easter with delicious food, renovated rooms, swimming, live music, bouncing castles and many more fun activities amid beautiful set up at Kabira Country Club,” Ajit Singh, the general manager of the hotel stated.
He added: “At Kabira Country Club we offer both short & long term accommodation with access to swimming pool, Health club & outdoor sports activities,”
“Our newly renovated spacious cottages give you an atmosphere to celebrate with family and friends. Book it and avail attractive discounts on long as well as short stays,”
Latest from Earth Finds
- Waste Dumping Threatens Lake Victoria
- Free Connection Alone Won’t Increase Electricity Access; Off Grid Solar Offers Better Option
- Invest In Clean Renewable Energy To Fight Climate Change
- Electricity & Debt: Does Government Have An Escape Route?
- Ministry Of Energy Should Amend The Electricity Act 1999 To Curb Power Theft