When you come for Easter make sure you don't forget your appetite because it's going to be a food fest at La Cabana Restaurant with the themed La Cabana Easter Roast on Sunday 4th April.
La Cabana Restaurant, Kampala’s premium and ritzy churrasco grill restaurant, will this Easter Sunday serve a rich menu giving you a touch of Ugandan food mixed with Brazilian excellence.
The La Cabana Easter Roast will consist of some of the food Uganda has to offer coming at a price of Shs120, 000 per person; kids below 12 years will get a 50 discount..
The serving point will have a fresh station that will have salads & condiment; the buffet counter (accompaniments) will have African chapatti, assorted steam roots, ugali & sukuma wiki, matooke & g-nut sauce, vegetable pilau, steamed rice and the fried vegetable noodles.
The buffet counter (mains) will have fried offals, grilled fish fillet, African beef stew and Zanzibar bean stew; Brazilian craving counter will have leg of lamb and tandoori wings while the dessert counter will have assorted Easter pastries and tropical cuts.
After all the eating, there will be live band music performed by Herbert Ssensamba and Andrew Kiwanuka.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Waste Dumping Threatens Lake Victoria
- Free Connection Alone Won’t Increase Electricity Access; Off Grid Solar Offers Better Option
- Invest In Clean Renewable Energy To Fight Climate Change
- Electricity & Debt: Does Government Have An Escape Route?
- Ministry Of Energy Should Amend The Electricity Act 1999 To Curb Power Theft