Phaneroo, the biggest weekly Christian meeting in Uganda is to mark two years of a phenomenal existence with a two-day celebration from the 12th to 13th August 2016 at the Kampala Lugogo Hockey grounds. Phaneroo, which Greek word means 'to make manifest' is a fellowship gathering over four thousand men and women every Thursday 5-8pm at the MTN arena, Lugogo.
‘Phaneroo is a force; an army; a model. It is not just one man. It is a people with a mandate, conviction and burden to see the testimony of the greatness of any child of God,’ says Apostle Grace Lubega, the Vision Bearer, ‘For this year’s celebrations, we are expectant; we believe to see a great manifestation of God’s power, an outpouring of his spirit and a radical transformation in the lives of multitudes.’
The anniversary celebrations will include a series of evangelism activities in and around Kampala for example the much anticipated “Yesu Yasasula campaign (Jesus Paid it all)” and massive street preaching. There will be a celebration service on 12th August. The celebrations will be crowned with a powerful healing service, the 'Healing Chronicles' on 13th August.
These anniversary celebrations are an indelible cornerstone of history; a critical building block on Phaneroo's eternal legacy.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Pastoralists, Cultivators Ordered To Vacate Oil Refinery Land
- Uganda Chamber Of Mines And Petroleum Set For 4th Oil & Gas Convention
- Let Industrialists Adopt Renewable Energy Options To Save Our Environments
- Siemens, Anglo American Platinum Collaborate On Skills Development In Africa
- ENGIE, Meridiam Win Two Solar Photovoltaic Projects In Senegal