Sudhir Ruparelia's plans to modernize Kampala City, also the capital of Uganda, are taking shape after he added another modern commercial building downtown Kampala Businesss Area last weekend.
Under his Crane Management Services (CMS), a leading Real Estate company in Kampala, and a subsidiary of the Ruparelia Group of Companies, the businessman launched Market Plaza.
Market Plaza is situated between Royal complex and Energy Center buildings on plot 16B on Market Street. The state-of-the-art plaza has 12 floor decorated the skyline of Kampala City. According to the owners it will be majorly hosting business selling electronics equipment.
The newly constructed building has 2 passenger lifts, 2 car lifts, 6 floors of shop spaces and 3 floors of office space. It also has a parking space of more than 100 cars. Market Plaza has 250 shops, 110 offices, and a parking space for over 100 cars.
“This is part of our program for modernizing Kampala and the buildings in the city. We are also availing more jobs for more people and space to do business,” Sudhir Ruparelia said. He revealed that more than 500 jobs will be created and in the end get more people off the streets.
Latest from Earth Finds
- BUA Group Alleged To Be Using Militia To Mine In Dangote Site
- Importance Of Making Early Holiday Preparations
- Victoria University Exhibits World Class Research In Public Health
- What You Need To Know About Education And Social Transformation
- Kabira Country Club Offering Free Venues For Kids Xmas Parties