Businessman and philanthropist Dr. Sudhir Ruparelia as in a way of motivating pupils who performed well in the 2017 primary leaving examinations at Kampala Parents School rewarded them with cash rewards.
“I am proud of all students who sowed so much time and effort and sacrificed so much to achieve this, we want to continue building young leaders of tomorrow. Some of these people will be ministers, presidents, you never know,” Sudhir said in a media interview.
Kampala Parents School Principal, Daphne Kato has applauded school Directors, Management and Teachers for their outstanding role in nurturing children towards academic excellence.
She said, “Kampala Parents’ School now has consecutive years of above average learning gains for a Ugandan pupil. We are delighted that the evidence base for learning is becoming stronger and stronger every year.
Kampala Parents School delivers high quality education at a relative price for parents. Kampala Parents School pupils scored 197 first grades, 58 second grade and only 1 third grade putting them in the top percentile of Uganda pupils.
Latest from Eve Mbasabye
- A Clean School Environment Will Support Healthy Of Your Child
- For A Healthy Lifestyle, Exercise Regularly
- Oil And Gas Skills: Victoria University Scores Coventry University Partnership
- HOTEL REVIEW: Speke Resort Munyonyo, Epitome Of Luxury, Fun
- Kabira Country Club Named Best Business Hotel In Uganda