This year, Munyonyo Commonwealth Resorts and Speke Resort are offering customers and the general public an opportunity to change their love lives for the better on Valentine’s Day next month.
The five star luxurious hotels have lined up week long activities for their clients to commemorate love and life. The celebration will kick off on 9th February with a magnificent night of live band music at the hotels’ lake terrace.
A four course romantic dinner the following day, on 10th February, with light music, campfire and complementary roses for the ladies will follow leading to the big day for the lovers on 14th February.
On the d-day, guests will be treated to a four course romantic dinner, a glass of wine, rose flowers, campfire and live band music on the hotel’s lawns. Also a boat cruise, the Sundowner Boat Cruise, the love cruise, has been lined up.
“This Valentine's take your loved one on a new experience with dinner on water,” Ajit Singh, the hotels’ room division manager said. He added: “Spacious and serene, rooms at Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort provide an escape from the hustle and bustle.”
Contact us on 0777680861 to reserve a table now on the cruise.
Latest from Eve Mbasabye
- A Clean School Environment Will Support Healthy Of Your Child
- For A Healthy Lifestyle, Exercise Regularly
- Oil And Gas Skills: Victoria University Scores Coventry University Partnership
- HOTEL REVIEW: Speke Resort Munyonyo, Epitome Of Luxury, Fun
- Kabira Country Club Named Best Business Hotel In Uganda