A regular exercise routine is one of the surest paths to a longer and healthier life, an expert at The City Gym in Kampala has revealed.
James Oketch, an instructor at The City Gym explains that if you're serious about losing weight and getting in better shape, there's no better time to start than right now.
“The longer you put it off, the more excuses you'll come up with and the longer it will take you to see results,” he noted. He adds that there is need for consistency.
The City Gym is located at Kampala road, second floor, Kampala Boulevard building. The gym is fitted with over 100 pieces of Technogym equipment.
“At The City Gym we believe everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy a fit and healthy lifestyle. So we have made it simple, affordable & convenient for everyone to achieve their personal health goals,” Oketcho elaborated.
“Our team of trainers will also be on hand to provide you with advice and instruction to get the most out of your workout. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest standards creating a fun and friendly atmosphere.”
The City Gym is a vibrant and spacious gym floor, with a modern studio, excellent changing facilities, modern showers, and functional training zones.
Latest from Eve Mbasabye
- A Clean School Environment Will Support Healthy Of Your Child
- Oil And Gas Skills: Victoria University Scores Coventry University Partnership
- HOTEL REVIEW: Speke Resort Munyonyo, Epitome Of Luxury, Fun
- Kabira Country Club Named Best Business Hotel In Uganda
- Munyonyo Commonwealth Resorts Lines Up Valentine’s Day Love Cruise