Victoria University will this Saturday, 28th April, reveal and crown the most beautiful female student at the Miss Victoria University Beauty Pageant finals at Kabira Country Club. The University says it organized the pageant to produce students who will be ambassadors and represent the University at different events and levels of society.
Marlie Keishamaza, General Secretary of the Guild and one of the organizers of the even, said the pageant gives the girls’ confidence and boosts their self esteem. “We wanted to give everyone a chance because above everything we want the girls to have boosted confidence and self esteem after this event,” Ms Keishamaza said.
“We opened registration and went with the girls that signed up, although we had a few more contestants who dropped out because of fear,” Ms Keishamaza said the organizing committee is looking for intelligence, creativity, confidence, relevance to answering questions in the contestants.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Bunyoro Kingdom Demands For Shares In National Oil Company
- Vivo Energy, Britam Partner To Launch Insurance Promotion
- Ghana Summit To Address Electricity, Oil And Gas Potential In West Africa
- ENGIE To Build 8 Hybrid Solar Power Plants In Gabon
- Death Of PAPs, Land Wrangles Affect Tarmacking Of Kabwooya – Kyenjojo Road