Victoria University will this Saturday, 28th April, reveal and crown the most beautiful female student at the Miss Victoria University Beauty Pageant finals at Kabira Country Club. The University says it organized the pageant to produce students who will be ambassadors and represent the University at different events and levels of society.
Marlie Keishamaza, General Secretary of the Guild and one of the organizers of the even, said the pageant gives the girls’ confidence and boosts their self esteem. “We wanted to give everyone a chance because above everything we want the girls to have boosted confidence and self esteem after this event,” Ms Keishamaza said.
“We opened registration and went with the girls that signed up, although we had a few more contestants who dropped out because of fear,” Ms Keishamaza said the organizing committee is looking for intelligence, creativity, confidence, relevance to answering questions in the contestants.
Latest from Earth Finds
- PHOTOS: Sanyu Babies’ Home Gets Victoria University Support
- CNOOC Uganda Rewards 90 Best Performing Students In Hoima
- Firm Calls For Sustainable Infrastructure To Waste Management In Africa
- ICT Investment And Partnership Key To Fuelling Africa's Digital Growth.
- Aim To Be The Best, Senior Six Leavers Advised