Victoria University will this Saturday, 28th April, reveal and crown the most beautiful female student at the Miss Victoria University Beauty Pageant finals at Kabira Country Club. The University says it organized the pageant to produce students who will be ambassadors and represent the University at different events and levels of society.
Marlie Keishamaza, General Secretary of the Guild and one of the organizers of the even, said the pageant gives the girls’ confidence and boosts their self esteem. “We wanted to give everyone a chance because above everything we want the girls to have boosted confidence and self esteem after this event,” Ms Keishamaza said.
“We opened registration and went with the girls that signed up, although we had a few more contestants who dropped out because of fear,” Ms Keishamaza said the organizing committee is looking for intelligence, creativity, confidence, relevance to answering questions in the contestants.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Albertine Graben Should Transit To Clean And Affordable Sustainable Renewable Energy
- Renewable Energy Most Competitive Source of New Power Generation
- More Trouble For BoU As FDC, Kadaga Agree To Let Katuntu Finish COSASE Banks Probe
- COSASE Inquiry Continues To Expose Bank Of Uganda Weakness
- Why Court Ordered Dfcu Bank To Pay Former Crane Bank Employee