Premier Recruitment, a Ruparelia Group subsidiary, has entered into the labor export industry and will be helping Ugandans get good jobs in the Gulf States of Saudi Arabia and Jordan, Rajiv Ruparelia, managing director of Ruparelia Group has revealed.
Rajiv noted that new labor recruitment firm and labor export company will begin its operations by getting 1300 jobs for maids and other domestic workers.
“We have finalized all the requirements to export labor from Uganda. We have also secured ourselves a license from the ministry of labor and social development which is number 52,” Rajiv said.
“We call upon all Ugandans especially women to come and apply for these jobs. We are located at Crane Chambers building on the ground floor”, Rajiv added.
He said that the company will be running on the principles of transparency and professionalism. “We shall remain strict and stick to the rules and guiding principles of our contract. Like we have always been doing in other Ruparelia Group establishments, you will get total confidence in us.
“We shall not only be sending workers abroad but we shall also arrange and open up liaison offices in the host export countries to cater for all our migrant workers”, Rajiv added.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Albertine Graben Should Transit To Clean And Affordable Sustainable Renewable Energy
- Renewable Energy Most Competitive Source of New Power Generation
- More Trouble For BoU As FDC, Kadaga Agree To Let Katuntu Finish COSASE Banks Probe
- COSASE Inquiry Continues To Expose Bank Of Uganda Weakness
- Why Court Ordered Dfcu Bank To Pay Former Crane Bank Employee