The Association of Real Estate Agents Uganda (AREA) named Rajiv Ruparelia as its outstanding member. The recognition was bestowed on Rajiv by Kongai Shirley, the AREA President during the award giving ceremony in Kampala recently.
As director of Meera Investment, a real estate development arm of the Ruparelia Groupd, and Crane Management Limited, a property management agency, Rajiv has overseen the development of a number of multibillion real estate investment in and outside Kampala. And for this effort and what he contributes to AREA, he was named AREA Member of the Year 2018 ‘for being an outstanding member’.
The Association of Real Estate Agents Uganda, is an umbrella organization of real estate agents, managers, organizations and other real estate professionals in Uganda, the third-largest economy in the East African Community. The association brings together individuals and companies working in the real estate industry.
The Association has become the lobby arm of real estate on behalf of its members including, lobbying on tax issues in parliament, good regulatory environment with Ministry of Housing Lands and Urban development and making presentations on housing forums representing the real estate industry.
Latest from Kenj Nabirye
- Sudhir Wants Government To Fast Track Oil And Gas Production
- Youth Group Wants Irene Mulyagonja Fired From Her IGG Job
- Music, Art & Good Food Reign At Kabira Easter Carnival
- Celebrate Easter Sunday With This Rich Brunch Menu At Speke Resort Munyonyo
- Bank Of Uganda To Release Sudhir’s Withheld Forex Bureaus’ Money