White Star Repackaging & Refilling Services LLC, a Dubai based company in United Arab Emirates, has written to Premier Recruitment Limited searching for people who will work as parking helpers and supervisors.
In a demand notice to Premier Recruitment, a Ruparelia Group subsidiary licensed to export labour, White Star is looking to recruit 30 packaging helpers, 15 labour supervisors and 5 warehouse supervisors from Uganda.
They will be earning a salary of Arab Emirates Dirham (AED) 1800, 2500 and 3500 respectively. This is an equivalent of Ushs1.8m, Ushs2.5m and Ushs3.5m. Successful candidates will be given two year contracts and will be expected to work for nine hours per day including one hour for lunch break.
The workers White Star is looking for must be not less than 22 years and not more than 35 years. Their bodies must be well proportioned and fit and must be free of any defects. Also, they must pass the test set by a competent authority.
White Star will provide accommodation, transport to and from work place, uniform and protective gears, and food. Medical insurance if provided as according to UAE labour law. A fully paid probation of six months is mandatory.
White Star will provide employment visas to the lucky ones who will make the trip to Dubai.
Latest from Kayla Namulondo
- Speke Resort Munyonyo Nominated In Ekkula Tourism Awards
- Labour Export To Boost Skills Transfer, Improve Household Incomes, Says Premier Recruitment’s Rajiv
- Premier Recruitment Gets License To Recruit For Ugandan Employers
- UNOC’s Chair Inspires Victoria University Graduands
- La Cabana Restaurant Wins Signature Dining Award