One of the reason why many scholars never achieve their dreams of completing their education cycle is financial. This financial hardship gets tougher as one nears the finishing line of school learning.
This is why learning institutions like Victoria University Kampala is offering interested students a chance to get scholarships which can cater to about 70 percent of tuitions fees to study a course of their choice.
The University says the objectives of the scholarships are to promote equity in the communities by supporting strong and talented students, attract talents, address the skills gap in the economy and support human capital development.
The categories of scholarship include Academic Excellence, Alternatively talented Persons, Sportsmanship, Art & Creative Talent, Innovation and Youth. As a condition, successful candidates in any of the above category must be willing to use their talents in the interest of the University whenever called upon.
How To Apply For Scholarship
- You may physically visit the University on Jinja road, Kampala.
- Download the application form HERE
- Attach a motivational letter along with this application
- Attach copies of previous academic documents to support your eligibility
- Attach copies of National Identity Card and Birth Certificate
- Attach 5 coloured passport photographs
Your application can BE SUBMITTED in the following ways:
- By physically dropping your application at Victoria Towers, Plot 1-13 Jinja Road, Kampala, Uganda.
- Alternatively, you can ll our application online at https://www.vu.ac.ug/application-guidelines
Or call +256 759 996 146 for help.