Five Students selected by Victoria University and Kafeero Foundation from St Lawrence Schools have been recognized as Google Certified trainees at Victoria University. The 4 days training involved online marketing fundamentals, Business management model and Basic online transactions. The objective of this initiative is to identify ambassadors in High schools capable of nurturing their own colleagues in similar skills.
On the same occasion, the Ruparelia Foundation awarded the 5 students scholarship to study at Victoria University when they complete their secondary Education. All finalists have been awarded certificates of completion by Kafeero Foundation and Victoria University issued by the Ag Vice Chancellor Mr.Joseph Nyakana and Executive Director of the foundation Mr. Newton Bayo.
Dr Krishna N Sharma Dean Faculty of Health Science and Dr.Terry Kahuma Dean Faculty of Science and Technology advised the ambassadors to explore and utilize all chances of acquiring knowledge and using it for the good of the community.
Mr.Kafeero Aziiz the Founder of Kafeero Foundation thanked VU for blessing this kind of partnership and promised to come up with many students’ based Initiatives in as many secondary schools in Uganda and East Africa.
Latest from Earth Finds
- CNOOC Bunyoro Amasaza Cup Kicks Off
- East Africa’s Huge Potential Continues To Excite Energy Experts
- Germany Backs Renewable Energy Projects In Africa With New Facility
- GE's Hardware And Digital Upgrades Help Increase Efficiency At Azito Power Plant In Ivory Coast
- King Mohammed VI of Morocco Lends Hand To Gas Summit