The Vice Chancellor of Victoria University Kampala Dr. Krishna N. Sharma has said that good courses taught in high learning institutions ‘must be backed by backed by a solid reputation of research.
The Vice Chancellor was speaking to this website in an exclusive interview just as the Ruparelia owned Jinja road based university kicks of a fresh semester.
“Victoria University is a research active institution where students enjoy the benefits of working with research experts who are also teaching, thus ensuring that the latest developments underpin and inform students.
Through our research reputation we have developed strategic partnerships with international institutions thus giving our students a truly global perspective on developments in their field.”
Victoria University is an Institution of higher learning licensed by National Council for Higher Education. And to qualify for the Dr Sudhir Ruparelia Scholarship Grant, a candidates must meet certain selection criteria.
Victoria University has a dedicated and experienced International Student support team which offers a wide range of support for International Students from airport Collection, orientation programmes, Ugandan VISA Advice and renewals as well as Social Activities.
The University also offer a Foundation course for international students from non English speaking countries.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Albertine Graben Should Transit To Clean And Affordable Sustainable Renewable Energy
- Renewable Energy Most Competitive Source of New Power Generation
- More Trouble For BoU As FDC, Kadaga Agree To Let Katuntu Finish COSASE Banks Probe
- COSASE Inquiry Continues To Expose Bank Of Uganda Weakness
- Why Court Ordered Dfcu Bank To Pay Former Crane Bank Employee