On 1st December all roads will literary lead to Speke Resort Munyonyo as fun loving Ugandans rush to attend on of the music shows to ever happen on Uganda soil.
On that day, American singer Elgin Baylor Lumpkin commonly known as Ginuwine, the legendary RnB singer will be performing at the Annual Johnnie Walker Soul-R&B Safari 11th Edition.
He will not be alon, curtain raising the smooth singer and dancer will be Uganda’s mwoyo king, Maurice Kirya, Meddy, Naava Grey, Aziz Azion, Kenneth Mugabi and Tonya Michelle Ahenda.
TShaka Mayanja, the Soul Safari show organiser said Ginuwine has the pedigree and consistency to give Ugandans a good show. "He’s coming with a full band and dancers.” Mayanja said.
Ginuwine stands out as one of the most iconic artistes of our times, an example of progress and success, said Roger Agamba, IPS and Reserve Manager at Uganda Breweries Limited.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Deep Petroleum Industry Reforms Set Angola On Path To Growth In 2019
- Innovation Paves Way For Next Stage Of Global Energy Transformation
- Court Adjourns Hearing Of Sudhir, Sebalu And Lule Case
- Citizen Wants Museveni To Sack Incompetent Mutebile, Kasekende, Kasaija
- COSASE Left These Bank Of Uganda Officials Exposed