The rebuilding of 88.2 Sanyu FM on-air talent continues to attract some of the country best talent in the radio business. The latest recruit being Yvonne Koreta.
Koreta who has been working as deputy station controller at Next Radio. The addition of experienced Koreta confirms Sanyu’s commitment to cement that radio stations position at the best in the country.
Koreta brings to Sanyu a wealth of experience having worked with various radio stations in Uganda. She will be hosting the much hyped Sanyu FM breakfast Show with Patrick Idringi aka Salvado.
Sanyu FM, which recently commenced a targeted recruitment drive to bring the best talent to the station, recently concluded a talent search competition where Ethan Kavuma aka Eth Lawinsky emerged winner.
It is believed that in an attempt to live by its tagline of Today’s Best Music, Sanyu FM is planning to bring more new star presenters. It has already brought in former employee Roger Mugisha as the Production Director.
Latest from Earth Finds
- Rajiv Ruparelia Writes To Cabinet With Post-Covid19 Economic Recovery Proposes
- Youth Participation Key In A Green Environmentally Developed Uganda
- Uganda’s Energy & Climate Crisis Can Be Addressed Through NDCs Implementation
- Be Mindful Of Our Environment As We Decide Our Leaders
- AKSA Power Generation Is growing Rapidly In African Market